Most Common Reasons Why The Page Got Blocked
- You send primarily promotional messages outside of the 24 + 1 Rule, these include broadcasts and sequences, where the primary call to action is "buy this thing"
- You are using Messenger to promote "flash sales", "fire sales", or and kind of "sale"
- You send messages which get reported as SPAM by your subscribers or have an unusually high block rate
- By not being complaint with Facebook's policies and TOS
What To Do Next
- Reach out to Facebook Support by going to FB page settings>Page Inbox Support
- Follow their instructions on how to appeal or show compliance
- Read more here
How to use Messenger in a way which won't get you banned:
- Imagine you're talking to your closest friends and family. What would you say to them? If you had something to tell them about, how would you approach it? That's how you should write in Messenger
- Make your messages interactive by nature. Don't just say "hey I have this thing, want to buy it?" You need to be more clever about how you introduce products and services.
- Do content marketing. ManyChat is a wonderful tool for helping your subscribers get the information they need about your offerings. Help your subscribers understand how you can benefit them. Make it fun. Make it personal.
- Help your customers. Elite sales organizations use ManyChat to have conversations with people who aren't quite ready to buy, because they have concerns or need to have a few questions answered. Hard sales aren't effective, and it won't work on Messenger. It might also get you banned.
To read more about how to stay compliant within broadcasts and sequences, go to our blog posts below:
Hope that helps!