There's a number of issues you may come across when installing Checkbox Growth Tool or using it after the installation. If that's the case - don't worry, just read through this article to find a quick solution to your problem!
Table of Contents
Can’t install Checkbox on my site
If you're experiencing troubles while installing the Checkbox Growth Tool, please check the following requirements:
- You have successfully installed both Snippet and Checkbox Code onto your website:
- Instruction for regular websites
- Instruction for Clickfunnels websites
- Instruction for WordPress websites
- The Growth Tool Check below doesn't show any errors.
If you are recommended using the MC.parse() method to pre-load the widget, you'll need to insert MC.parse() into your page source code strictly under the Checkbox.
- Check that your Growth Tool is Active:
- To avoid problems with Facebook moderation, make sure that your Checkbox usage complies with Facebook rules: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/messenger-platform/discovery/checkbox-plugin#best_practices
Opt-In message isn't sent
If your Checkbox Growth Tool doesn't send the Opt-In Message, check if the Flow that is used for the Opt-In Message is successfully published. Unpublished Flows will have a yellow dot in the name of the Flow near the Edit button: