This article walks you through enabling the Shopify integration.
From this article, you will learn how to connect your Shopify store to ManyChat to build automation that will give you the ability to generate subscribers from your Store, abandoned cart re-engagement mechanics, notify your customers about order and shipment updates, collect reviews and feedback after the purchase, and generate repeat purchases.
Setting up the integration
There are four options to get started with ManyChat's Shopify integration:
- Go to Settings -> Integrations.
- Enter your Shopify store address and tap the button below: 'Connect Shopify Account'.
- You'll be redirected to the app installation page in Shopify.
- Click the 'Install unlisted app' button.
That's all. Now you can start using Shopify Integration.
Q: What is the "Hide my current widgets from Shopify" setting?
A: Once you enable our integration you will have the ability to easily install widgets in your store. Just activate the widget, it will automatically show up in there. But if you currently have widgets set up in ManyChat for different pages (e.g. your website) and don't want to show them in your Shopify Store - select this checkbox and they will be hidden from your Store.
Right after you set up the integration, the Template with Abandoned Cart Campaign will be automatically installed on your page and you will be ready to start.
Learn more about the Abandoned Cart Campaign and how to use it.
Basic steps on how to get value from ManyChat integration with Shopify:
- First of all, you need to place widgets in your Store to generate subscribers from your Store. Learn more about how to use our widgets.
- Setup your Abandoned cart campaign. Learn more about how it works.
- Build different automation to notify your customers about order and shipment updates, collect reviews and feedback after purchase and generate repeat purchases. Here is more information about it.
- If you want to use discount codes in automation - you are also welcome to do so.
Disconnecting ManyChat from Shopify
Should you decide to disconnect the integration, follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings -> Integrations
- Click the 'Disconnect' button
The integration is now disabled. Your customers will no longer receive abandoned cart messages, notifications and other automation that was based on Shopify Triggers.