Here you can read why your Buy Button isn't working and how to fix it.
Buy Button can be added to Card, Gallery, List, Image and Video elements:
When a proper element is selected, you can create a nice display for your goods. Add a pretty picture and an info about your product:
Here you can define Button Title, Item Price in chosen currency, Item Name (only shows in orders history, customers won't see it) and Additional User Data which can be requested from customers. An email is requested by default.
Of course, you can connect additional nodes to Buy Button and make payment experience for your customers as informative as possible!
When your Subscriber receives a flow with the Buy Button and clicks on it, a web view form appears:
After a successful payment Subscriber will see another web view and receive a confirmation message from your bot.
Orders and Revenue Analytics
You can check the number and the revenue amount of all orders that were bought through the Buy Button. The revenue is calculated and displayed for each Stripe currency separately.
- Where can I find Terms of Service for payments?
- Check Section 7 of our ToS here.
- Why isn't Apple Pay/Android Pay supported?
- Those cool features work in a browser but not directly in Messenger. In the current version, we want to focus on keeping bot interaction as consistent as possible. Still, this feature may be supported in the future!
- Can I connect multiple Stripe accounts to one ManyChat page?
- Please note: one Stripe account can only be connected to one ManyChat page. If you're getting an error that Stripe can not be connected to your page, you probably have this Stripe account connected to another ManyChat page already.
If you need Payments set up on several ManyChat pages, you'll have to connect a separate Stripe account to each page.
- How do I test if my payment flow is working?
- To make a test purchase you have to use a test card number 4242 4242 4242 4242 with any expiration date and CVC (your real credit card will not work in the Preview mode).
- How to create a shopping cart inside the bot?
- Using Custom Formula in the Buy Button allows you to create a simple shopping cart inside the bot - your customers can add different items in their Custom Fields and you just need to sum up all their values at checkout. Here's an example of the flow you can create to achieve this:
And here is the formula for the Buy Button:
NOTE: any additional actions connected to the Buy button will only work after a successful payment.
-There are several cases when Buy Button doesn't work and there's nothing to be worried about:
1. Buy Button doesn't work with Android/Apple Pay directly in Messenger for now, but this feature might be supported in the future!
2. If any additional actions linked to Buy Button do not work, it usually means that they can be activated only after a successful payment.
3. If Buy Button doesn't appear on facebook messenger preview, you should open Help → Refresh Permissions and it will fix your issue! Nothing helped? Please, reach out to us and we'll help you shortly.
Hopefully our Payments feature will help your business grow!