Profile provides you a quick overview of your personal account, connected pages, created templates and Agency settings.
You can visit it by clicking on "My Profile” in the bottom of the left side bar:
"Accounts" section contains following info about each page:
- Subscription: shows bot subscription status;
- Role: shows your ManyChat and Facebook roles at the page. Learn more about Roles here
- Open Live Chats: shows how many LiveChat threads are opened on each page;
- Subscribers: shows actual number of people currently subscribed to your bot;
- If connection to any of your pages is lost, this page will be showed at the top of the list. To reconnect page click on "Reconnect” button or contact an Admin;
- If there are any news from us, you can access them through the window in the lower right corner!
- Search and sort: you can search pages by the name or sort them by each of the column by pressing on the column title;
- Add new account: in case you need to connect a new Unified account, just press “+ Add New Account” button;
- Log out: to log out or change verified email click on your name in upper-right corner;
- Go to page: if you would like to go to any of the pages, just click on its row!
"Templates" section displays templates created by your hand:
You can create a new one with the "+ New Template" button or open any existing by clicking on it:
"Agency" section contains full information about the status of your Agency and what you need to upgrade it:
You can edit information about it here:
View your current benefits and download the badge here:
And check your commissions here. They're automatically sent to your GetAmbassador account when the payment is made:
In "Settings" section, you can find Profile API needed here:
And here's what you wanna see when opening Compliance Monitoring:
If, on the contrary, there's something wrong, you will see a report with a Flows blocked on our side (they do not reach Facebook), reason for the block and numbers of attempts. Check that none of the messages are sent after 24 hours via Smart Delays or manually with Broadcasts!
If you're stuck at any moment, click the "Help" button at the very bottom of each page. We'll be there!