Basic Builder is a window with tools that can help you edit and enhance your messages. To open it, just click "Edit" button in Growth Tool:
or "Edit Message" button in Sequence Message:
To edit broadcast - just open it by clicking its name (or click "+ New broadcast" to create a new one):
Here is an example of how the broadcast looks when you open it for editing:
- Starting Message - this is the starting point of any message flow.
- Attached Messages - all messages that are connected with each other through buttons.
- Unattached Messages - all messages that are yet to be connected to any of the buttons.
- Element Settings window - you can change elements' names and settings here. Also, additional actions can be attached to the element by using "+ New Action" button.
- List of blocks - this list consists of all blocks that you can insert into your message.
- Attention Icon - indicates that current blocks need additional customization (hover over with the cursor to see what has to be done).
- Preview Area - shows what message will look like on receiver's side.
After you finished editing your message flow, click "Publish" button to apply all changes: