Basic Builder is a window with tools that lets you edit and enhance your messages. To open it, just click Edit button in Growth Tool:
or Edit Flow button in any Flow:
To edit a Broadcast draft, just click on it, or click + New Broadcast to create a new one.
Here is an example of how the Flow looks when you open it for editing:
- Starting Step - this is the starting point of any Flow.
- Attached Steps - all messages that are connected to each other through buttons.
- Unattached Steps - all messages that are yet to be connected to any of the buttons.
- Element Settings window - here you can change the element's name and settings. Also, additional actions can be attached to the element by clicking + Action at the bottom.
- List of Blocks - this list consists of all blocks that you can insert into the step.
- Attention Icon - indicates a block that needs your attention. Hover the cursor over it to see what has to be done.
- Content Type - allows you to select a Message Tag or OTN topic for the step.
- Flow Checker - shows you messages in the Flow that might not be sent to your subscribers due to the Messenger policy changes.
- Preview Area - shows what message will look like on receiver's side.
After you finished editing your Flow, click Publish to apply all changes:
NOTE: The following elements are not available in Basic Builder and can be found in Flow Builder only:
- Start Another Flow - allows you to start another Flow within the other.
- Condition - allows you to create basic logic within your Flow and separate the Flow based on user data.
- Randomizer - allows you to set up an A/B Split step inside your Flow.
- Smart Delay - allows you to create and add a new type of delay to a Flow.
- Comment - allows you to create comments within ManyChat window that do not interfere with Flow.